Mr. A Maclellan, Mr. M Clementson, Mr. J Young, Mr. T M Birkett
Club Welfare Officer
Mr. Michael Williamson | 07743416613 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Committee 2022
|Men’s Captain||Will Dean|
|Lady Captain||Carol Slinger|
|Immediate Past Captain||Barry Rogers|
|Member Representative||John Sheffield|
|Member Representative||Joan Armstrong|
Management Committee 2022
|Financial Management||Dougie Parker|
|Golf Management||David Harding|
|Course Management||Gideon Sharp|
Management Committee – Working Groups
|Strategic Plan Development||*** Volunteer Needed ***|
|Policy and Procedure Improvement||*** Volunteer Needed ***|
Ladies Committee 2022
|Vice Captain||Liz Horlacher|
|Past Captain||Jenny Balmer|
|Competition Secretary||Val Forsythe|
|Handicap Secretary||Ruth Colby|
|Committee Member||Ingrid Mutch|
|Committee Member||Isobel Williams|
|Committee Member||Laura Hall|
|Committee Member||Alison Smith|
Dad’s Army Committee 2022
|Team Manager||Alistair Kirkpatrick|
|Team Invitational||Don Pamphilon|
|Away Day||Ian Hope|
Junior Committee 2022
|Secretary||Philip Park MBE|
|Committee Member||Andrew Sowerby|
|Committee Member||Christopher Malpas|
|Committee Member||Ingrid Mutch|
|Committee Member||Barry Rogers|
|Committee Member||Bernard Riley|
|Junior Captain||Harvey Barclay|
Existing policies for Safeguarding (both Children and Adults), Safety, Grievance and Discipline were agreed by the Management Committee on 02-April-2021.
Other policies were upgraded, reviewed and agreed by the Management Committee 02-April-2021.
Penrith GC recognises the policies of the National Governing bodies, as set in out in the “Guidelines for Safeguarding Children in Golf”. The policy and supporting procedures set out a framework to fulfil our commitment to good practice and the protection of children in our care. Penrith GC recognises the policies of the National Governing bodies, as set in out in the “Guidelines for Safeguarding Children in Golf”. The policy and supporting procedures set out a framework to fulfil our commitment to good practice and the protection of children in our care.
The policy and procedure that describes how to conduct disciplinary hearings.
It is invoked only when application of the Grievance Procedure is ineffective.
Consistent with the Rules for the Government of Penrith Golf Club, whenever within this procedure, the term General Committee of Penrith Golf Club (GCPGC) and any of its derivatives is encountered, it is to be read as replaced by the term Management Committee (MC) and its derivatives, as in the following examples:
- The Management Committee has a grievance procedure, which may be invoked at the sole discretion of the Club. The purpose of the grievance procedure is to sort out in an informal manner minor misunderstandings or unintended offensive behaviour.
- If an inquiry is to be conducted, the Management Committee shall appoint a Disciplinary Committee (DC). The Chairman of the Management Committee shall nominate three Impartial Members to act as the DC for the Inquiry and shall appoint one of the three members to be the Chair.
Approved by the Management Committee 07-Jul-2020
If the Club receives a complaint or grievance concerning a member it will invoke the following procedure, the purpose being to sort out in an informal manner any minor misunderstandings or unintended offensive behaviour. Failure to reach a resolution may result in the grievance being escalated to the Club’s Disciplinary Policy and Procedure.
Approved by the Management Committee 02-Apr-2021
Penrith Golf Club is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and positive
environment for all individuals involved in golf. Safeguarding duties apply to an adult who:
- Has needs for care and support (whether or not the local authority is meeting any of those needs) and;
- Is experiencing, or is at risk of, abuse or neglect; and;
- As a result of those care and support needs is unable to protect themselves from either the risk of, or the experience of, abuse or neglect.
Describe the process to be followed when there is a need to fill a vacancy on the Management Committee.